R10000 Launch Competition
31 August 2016 Competitions
R10 000 launch prize - Terms and Conditions
R10 000 launch prize – Terms and Conditions
- All persons (“Participants”) entering the Touch Central “Launch” Competition (“Competition”) agree that the Competition rules, as set out in these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), shall apply and are binding on them.
- Dominion PR (Proprietary) Limited and Touch Central (Proprietary) Limited are the administers and operators of this Competition, having their principal place of business at 6th Floor, Capital Hill Building, 6 Benmore Road, Sandton, Johannesburg. They shall be referred to collectively as the “Organisers” in respect of the Competition for purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
- The following people shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition.
- Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of the Organisers.
- People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 1.3.1 above.
- Persons under the age of 18 years.
- This Competition commences on 1 Sept and shall run until midnight on 1 Sep, subject always to any early termination or extension thereof by the Organisers as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions override any advertising collateral or material in the event of any conflict.
- The Competition will include two R10 000.00 cash prizes.
- R10 000.00 (Ten Thousand Rand ) will be awarded to one winner on the Touchdown show and R10 000.00 will be awarded to one winner on the Gareth Cliff show.
- The winners will be selected by Touch Central Judges and shall be notified immediately on-air that they have won the prize.
- All entrants who participate in the Competition and successfully comply with the Terms and Conditions have the opportunity of winning one of the prizes.
- The winner shall be paid via EFT payment within 21 working days from the date on which the winner is informed that he/she has won the cash prize.
- If the winner fails to supply his/her bank details to Touchcentral within the timeframe stipulated in 2.4 above, the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by him/her.
- To participate in this Competition, participants must be the first to call in and correctly answer a specific question posed by the radio DJ on either the Touchdown or Gareth Cliff Show.
- The judges’ decisions are final, and no negotiations, correspondence or interference will be entered into after the final decision has been made.
- Should the winner be found to have failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents. (where applicable)
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption (where applicable) of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner, who shall provide Touch Central with a copy of their Identity document and proof of banking details. (where applicable)
- By entering this Competition you authorise the Organiser, to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by emailing email@example.com. Any personal data submitted by you will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation.
- The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Organiser.
- The organisers of the Competition reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Competition at any time.
- The organisers will continuously monitor any irregular behaviour, whether it be in entries and/or Participant’s details. Consequently, any violation or attempt and/or suspicion of violation or irregular behaviour and/or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the Participant.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Participant or the Organisers in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA“).
- The Participant acknowledges that he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these Terms and Conditions and that he/she understands and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Participant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Organisers , their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Competition and related events and activities.
- The Organisers, their directors, employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility and they will not, in any circumstances, be liable to compensate the Participant, or accept any liability for: (a) any inability by the Participant to use the Prize in part or at all; (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s) in relation to the Prize; or (c) any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s) arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of the Prize. (Where applicable)
- The Organisers, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any Prize nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Organisers themselves.
- The Organisers reserve the right to terminate or extend the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination or extension, all Participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Organisers, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By entering the Competition, Participants acknowledge that the Competition will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Qualifying Participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Organisers to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the Prize to the Participant. Should any qualifying Participant refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement, the Participant shall be deemed to have rejected the Prize.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms and Conditions, the Organisers reserve the right to amend, modify, change postpone suspend or cancel this Competition and any Prize (which has not yet been allocated), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Organisers deem necessary. At the end of the Competition for whatsoever reason, all of the Organisers’ obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the Prize shall cease to exist.
- For further information or enquiries please email our consumer services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0861 555 189
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.